Contador de Visitas (:

domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Presentation : Stephanie Humel




Hello, my name is Stephanie Humel, but my friends call me tefa. I’m 14 years old and I’m from São Paulo, but I live in Brasilia. I have green eyes, brown hair and I am 1.60m tall. I love making new friends. I really enjoy sports, such as volleyball and soccer. Another thing that I enjoy is dancing and drama club. I enjoy all types of music, except opera and heavy metal. My favorite colour is red and white. I really like to go to school, so I can see my friends, but I am a little lazy about doing homework and studying. I love weekends, so I can hang out with my friends and laugh all day long. I have a lot of plans for the future, but I want to be an actress, but that’s only one for my millions dream. Well, that’s a little about me!
 Stephanie , n° 35, 1°K.

Um comentário: