Contador de Visitas (:

segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2011

Presentation : Leticia Albuquerque



Hi, my name is Letícia Alessandri Albuquerque, I'm 14 years old and my birthday is on the 13th of march. I was born in São Paulo, in 1996, but I didn't stay much time there. When I was 2 years old my brother was born, than we moved to Guarujá. I've lived in 11 different houses, and had studied in 10 different schools. I like sports and animals, my favorite sport is volley and my favorite animal is snake.I'm a shy person in the beginning, but when I start to make friends I'm very funny. I'm blond, have green eyes, I'm thin and tall. When I grow up I want to be biologist or musican. I write letters but I always think they are not good enough and only show them to my best friends. I have one brother and one sister. My mom lives here in Brasilia with me, and my dad lives in São Paulo.I love to travel and help other people. Well, that's just me !

Leticia Albuquerque, n° 21, 1°K.

Um comentário: